Monday, December 17, 2012


December 16, 2012

Wrapping It Up

At last it was time to wrap up the gifts Cannon made for his mom and dad.  We filled boxes with tissue paper. Then we wrapped the boxes with the paper decorated with Christmas greetings that Cannon had finished “stamping” over the past week.

 

 
 
 
 
Cannon was the first to place gifts under the family tree. 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then it was his turn to unwrap a surprise.
First he shook the package, and then he squished it and tried to guess what it could be. Then tearing, shaking and more tearing and at last. A Big Banana! Full of Banana-grams


 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mom and dad helped photograph and upload the final parts of Avalon’s book and Cannon and I enjoyed a latte and some fresh cinnamon rolls while we built a banana-gram together.
 
Over the next few weeks Cannon and I will be in different places and different spaces so we will meet on the internet Sunday mornings.  Mom and dad will assist with the activities and experiments in the mysterious bags I left behind.  Hum, what can they be?  I wonder.




No comments:

Post a Comment